Pharmig’s – Hot Topics in Pharmaceutical Microbiology 26th Annual Conference – Industry
28th & 29th November 2018
Nottingham Belfry Hotel
Topics in this years’ programme include:
- When risk assessments go wrong!
- Microbiological culture media: use and application in healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Human behaviour and test validation
- Fungal and bacterial spores excursions in cleanrooms – case studies
- Endotoxin testing: What could possibly go wrong?
- Hygienic design and BAD practices!
- Microbiological challenges in the manufacturing of Personalised Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
- The MHRA have been invited to address – current inspection findings for steriles/non steriles and Annex 1 update